Let us clean your carpets, lifting the pile and leaving them fresh and like new.
A healthy home or office starts from the ground up. Dirty and stained carpetsleave your clients and visitors with a poor impression. Clean well maintained carpets raises your company’s image and evokes a strong feeling of professionalism and care to detail. It also helps to instill a very strong feeling of pride in you and amongst your staff.
Our carpet cleaning equipment and cleaning agents are eco-friendly . We believe that eco-friendly carpet cleaning is the next generation for cleaning standards. We are proud to say that VRS Hypoallergenic are pioneers in this cleaning method and that we are one of Cyprus’leading green carpet and upholstery cleaning companies.
Carpet care problems? Request the Test!
For fitted carpets we use the HOST® Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System.
HOST® is 100% Green, 100% Clean, 100% Dry.
HOST® is the environmentally preferred carpet cleaning system that cleans your carpet deep down leaving it fresh, clean, dry and ready to use. Based on 100% plant-based resource HOST® is the easy, effective, safe and green choice for your carpet
HOST® - The Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System
How the HOST® Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System works
For effective carpet maintenance, a cleaning system that first vacuums and second dissolves and simultaneously removes soil is necessary.
The original dry extraction systems did not have a vacuuming capability. New generation equipment such as the Host Freestyle and Host Liberator has an in built vacuuming capability, coupled with brushes that ensure maximum dry soil removal.
HOST® - The Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System is formulated to dissolve both water soluble and solvent soluble soils and then to absorb these soils. Our Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaner is a modern-day product that has evolved after more than 50 years of research.
There are important reasons why the HOST® System works.
Over 80% of soil in a carpet is dry. This is removed with the powerful vacuum fitted within the Freestyle or Liberator machine. Additionally, the counter rotating brushes in the machines ensure that the carpet pile is lifted and dry soil extracted from the base of the carpet. This all-important process must be successfully achieved before any moisture is applied to the carpet.
1. The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique emulsion of water, detergent, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do a double-duty job. First, they carry the cleaning chemicals to the fibres. HOST® controls the amount of moisture. It does not soak carpet fibres.
2. The HOST® Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The chemicals contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
3. The sponges in the second part of their double-duty job hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
4. Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. HOST® - The Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
5. Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet - so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.
The deep cleaning HOST method ensures that harmful biological agents can be removed. In the USA studies show that one cleaning with HOST reduces Dust Mites by 78%, Cat Allergen by 85%, Dust Mite Allergens by 75/89% and Mould Spores by 85/97%.
Click here to see video demonstration of dry carpet cleaning
Host and Indoor Air Quality
Carpet provides the healthful role of filtering the air. It traps and holds soil, dust and allergens. The vertical pile of carpet traps and holds many times its weight in small particles, including dust and allergens, which enter into the indoor environment and descend onto it from above. Substantial research suggests carpet does not release these elements back into the air. However, just as it is important to clean or replace a furnace or HVAC filter, it’s important to routinely clean the carpets.
The HOST® System of applying HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner to the carpet, brushing it through the carpet and then vacuuming up the HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner removes dirt and reduces allergens. Research studies have shown that one cleaning with the HOST System using HOST Machines reduces: Dust mites by 78%, Dust Mite Allergen by 75%, Cat Allergen by 85%, Mold Spores by 85%. EPA Establishment Number: 074202-WI-001.
Just One HOST Carpet Cleaning Reduces Dust Mites by 78% and Dust Mite Allergen by 75%
A study of 25 homes, conducted in Wisconsin, to determine the effect of HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning on dust mites showed a 78% drop in the average mite count. An extended study of 63 homes in Georgia and Wisconsin showed mite allergen decreased by 75% one day after HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning. This research has been peer reviewed and was one of only 500 papers worldwide accepted for presentation at the Sixth International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and the Environment in Helsinki, Finland.
University laboratory tests prove HOST is not a food for dust mites. They eat only protein—skin scales—HOST is not a protein.
HOST Carpet Cleaning Dramatically Reduces Cat Allergen in Carpet
Pet allergens are one of the top indoor allergens to which people are sensitive. In 1995 and 1996 several homes, with a cat in residence for at least one year, were studied for the presence of cat allergens and the effects of HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning in reducing them.
The study established that cat allergens (dander, hair and saliva) in carpet can be decreased 85% with a single HOST Dry Extraction Cleaning of carpet; a second carpet cleaning reduces the number of these allergens to even lower levels.
This study was presented at the Seventh International IAQ Conference in Nagoya, Japan, July 1996.Back to top